Skip Navigation LinksHome > More Admission Notices > College Admission Detail

BK Birla Institute of Engineering and Technology (BKBIET)

Pilani Rajasthan

B.K. Birla Institute of Engineering & Technology (BKBIET) is an engineering college affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University and located in Pilani, Rajasthan, India. It was founded in 2007 by Krishnarpan Charity Trust as its technical wing in the chairmanship of Basant Kumar Birla.

BKBIET is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It offers undergraduate programmes in Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 120 Seats in each branch. The intake is 15% through All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), 70% through Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy (RPETEAP) and 15% from other schools run by Birla Education Trust. The institute also offers postgraduate degree in Master of Computer Applications…Know more.


Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, Affiliated to RTU.
CEERI Road, Dist. Jhunjhunu
Pilani Rajasthan 333031
Phone: 01596-246092, 9414062512
Fax: 01596-243477
Email: admissions@bkbiet.ac.in
Website: www.bkbiet.ac.in
Establish: 2007


Review
Other Courses offered
  • bookCourse Name: MCA
    Course Name MCA
    Course Description Master of Computer Application (MCA)
    Course Type Name Degree
    Course Duration 3 Years
    Course Other Description

    Master of Computer Application (MCA), 3 years program, admission for the academic year 2018-2019

    Seats
    Eligibility

    Must possess 10+2 at school level with Mathematics + Graduation (3 years duration) in any subject from recognized University with at least 50% agg.
    Graduation (10+2+3) in any subject with mathematics as one of the subjects from any recognized University with at least 50% agg.
    BCA, B.Sc. (IT) and B.Sc. (Comp Sc) are eligible for the requirement of mathematics

    Reserve Quota15% of the sanctioned intake is filled by Management Quota and the rest 85% by RMCAAT

    HowToApply

    PHOTOCOPY OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED WITH THIS FORM

    • RMCAAT-Award Sheet
    • RMCAAT-Allotment Letter
    •  Secondary (X) Certificate and Marks sheet for DOB Sr.
    • Secondary (XII) Marks sheet
    •  Graduation Marks sheets
    •  Caste Certificate (Other than General category candidates)
    •  Migration Certificate
    • Domicile Certificate

    DOWNLOAD ADMISSION FORM

    Hostel Available
    PartTime No Information
    Payment Seat No Information
    Fees
    Announcement Date
    Closure Date
    Comments

    For More Information Please visit-http://www.bkbiet.ac.in

  • bookCourse Name: BTech
    Course Name BTech
    Course Description Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
    Course Type Name Degree
    Course Duration 4 Years
    Course Other Description

    Bachelor of Technology (BTech) , 4 years program, admission for academic year 2018-2019

    Specializations:

    • B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
    • B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
    • B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • B.Tech in Information Technology
    Seats
    Eligibility

    Admission to the programmes is mainly on the basis of JEE (Main) score and follows the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) norms. Please check REAP website (rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap) for latest information. 

    Categories: Rajasthan Domicile (70%), From Other States (15%) and Management Quota (15%) 

    Candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and other States should apply through REAP. Under Management category, application must be submitted through BKBIET’s prescribed form, along with necessary documents.

    HowToApply

    COPY OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED WITH THIS APPLICATION FORM

    • JEE Mains Admission Card or Award Sheet
    • X Certificate and Marks sheet
    • XII Certificate and Marks sheet
    • Character Certificate from the School last attended
    • Migration Certificate
    • Caste Certificate (other than GEN category)

    DOWNLOAD ADMISSION FORM

     


    Hostel Available
    PartTime No Information
    Payment Seat No Information
    Fees Rs. 49,300/- Per Semester
    Announcement Date
    Closure Date
    Comments

    For More Information Please visit-http://www.bkbiet.ac.in

Back to top